The idea for a campaign publicizing criminal arrests in sanctuary jurisdictions has been floated repeatedly during the Trump administration, two officials said, and was actively under consideration this spring before the coronavirus pandemic. After the outbreak, ICE deferred some of its enforcement plans, citing health risks, and during that time, the agency’s arrests dropped by about one-third, statistics show.
Home JO Tech News ICE preparing targeted arrests in ‘sanctuary cities,’ amplifying president’s campaign theme – The Washington Post
- Live political updates: President Trump expected to spend Thanksgiving at the White House – USA TODAY
- Denver mayor apologises after flying for Thanksgiving against his own advice – The Guardian
- Georgia election fraud suit named for Bama student – AL.com
- Military’s Role in Vaccine to Be Strictly Behind the Scenes – The New York Times
- Dem leaders condemn Trump’s pardon of Michael Flynn: ‘Abuse of power’ – Fox News