The justices put the case on a fast track and said they will hold a hearing Nov. 30. By then, it probably will be a nine-member court again, if Judge Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed, giving the court a 6-to-3 conservative majority. The administration says timing matters, because it must present the plan to Congress in January.
Home JO Tech News Supreme Court will review Trump plan to exclude undocumented immigrants from calculations for congressional seats – The Washington Post
- How the waters off Catalina became a DDT dumping ground – Los Angeles Times
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms on path for Gulf Coast; forecast to become hurricane but track is more uncertain th – AL.com
- White House chief of staff: ‘We are not going to control the pandemic’ – CNN
- COVID-19 updates: Dallas County positivity rate spikes – WFAA.com
- Illinois shooting: protests after police kill Black teenager and wound woman – The Guardian